In July, I participated in the Social Curation Summit in New York City. Here are 9 noteworthy sound bites from Twitter that represent the variations in conversation, people and moments – my curation from within the Social Curation Summit. You’ll see that I’ve ended with two of my own tweets. Hope you enjoy this.
1. People turn to curation when search stops working. – @editortim
3. Social is now all about photos and videos. everyone now is a curator. – @gbradleydavis
4. “Human curators have become essential software” says author of #CurationNation Steven Rosenbaum – @socialtimes
8. Conversation doesn’t happen without provocation. Deliver beautiful content that the audience wants. – @FireBelly
9. Curation framework: selection, organization, presentation, refinement/reporting #SocialCurationSummit - @FireBelly