I love Instagram. My favorite filter, and therefore the one I use the most, is X-Pro II. My followers, however, seem to prefer when I use the Earlybird filter. Those photos received the most engagement by way of likes and comments.
How do I know this? Well, I could have scrolled through all of my photos and tallied it up, but who has time for that? Not this guy (and I’m sure you don’t either).
Learn more about:
• Top performing filters and photo tags
• Best days and time for engagement
• Engagement outside of Instagram (on Facebook and Twitter)
• Top photos based on total engagements across all channels
• Your most active commenters
Both tools are free. I suggest you give them a try and adjust your Instagram efforts (if necessary) accordingly. Are you on Instagram? Share your username in a comment. I’m always looking for more folks to follow.
Latest posts by Chad Richards (see all)
- Firebelly Starts Influencer Work With Luminess Air - August 16, 2016
- How To Win A Gold Medal From Your Twitter Followers - August 8, 2016
- Every Product Brands Are Prohibited From Advertising On Every Social Network - August 1, 2016