Kelly Rynard works daily with clients to ensure they’re maximizing their social media potential.
What I do
I work directly with Duncan and Chad. I spend most of my time generating conversations and working inside my client’s social communities. I also oversee all Firebelly’s social marketing activities – planning, managing and measuring – including the blog, Facebook, Twitter, email, and a whole bunch of other interesting niche activities. I’m very hands-on with client programs so that I can maximize conversations and identify interesting things happening inside the community – all with the objective of building relationships with our clients and their customers. I also develop strategy to hit annual goals for each account I manage.
You could say I’m a super organized person focused on getting things done and developing actionable insights.
I grew up in Carmel, Indiana, just outside of Indianapolis and I am one of three siblings. I have had a passion for marketing since joining DECA—a marketing organization—in high school. I went on to receive my Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Ball State University. While at Ball State, I was also involved with the business fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi. Before coming to Firebelly, I was a literary publicist and social media specialist for self-published authors.
Who I am
- Marketing is the only thing I have ever wanted to do.
- I’m most proud of my family for helping build my strong foundation. Thanks for your endless support!
- I love to travel. I have visited 9 countries and my favorite city, so far, is Prague.
- My greatest strengths are the ability to adapt and unabashed persistence.
- My weakness is Nordstrom.