We hear this question all the time. “What are the best days and times to update my brand’s Facebook page?” Before I share our response, let’s look at what various studies & reports across the web have to say.
Best days and times to update your Facebook page
- Saturdays at Noon
- Weekends and off-peak hours from 2pm to 5am
- 8pm weekdays and 11am on Saturday
- Thursdays & Fridays (& depends on your industry)
- Weekdays 7am, 5pm and 11pm EST (especially on Fridays)
- Weekdays 11am, 3pm and 8pm
- 9am & 8pm
Notice anything? For the most part, answers are all over the place. There are no one-size-fit-all magical ‘best days and times’ to update a Facebook page. Every community is unique. Test posts at different days and times. Then use Facebook Insights to determine which are right for your specific community.
Latest posts by Chad Richards (see all)
- Kelly Andres Joins Firebelly As A Social Media Manager - March 26, 2018
- The Best Time To Post On Facebook In 2018 - February 27, 2018
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Blog Posts Of 2017 - December 27, 2017