As part of Pinterest week at Firebelly, here are some of the key findings from RJ Metrics:
- The all-time most popular pinboard categories are Home (17.2%), Arts and Crafts (12.4%), Style/Fashion (11.7%), and Food (10.5%).
- Good news for e-commerce players looking to cash in on Pinterest: Products I Love is the third most popular pinboard name, and pins that exist on pinboards about Products are the most likely to be liked by other users.
- Food is the fastest-growing pinboard category. Food is also the most likely category to be repinned, on average generating over 50% more re-pins than the next most repinned category, Style and Fashion.
Many of our clients have already recognized the value of Pinterest. Look for announcements on Pinterest projects and related case studies in the near future. Ciao for now!
Latest posts by Duncan Alney (see all)
- Three Reasons Why Social Conversations Matter - February 27, 2017
- SHORTHAND: Erik Deckers On Storytelling, Monetizing Relationships & Approaching Influencers - January 9, 2017
- What Influencer Marketing Will Look Like In 2017 (If We Get Our Way) - December 26, 2016