Or when you really need one…
Below I’ve listed out twelve surefire signs that you don’t need a social media marketing agency. Congratulations! You are a rare breed and/or you are part of a world wide corporation that owns everything in sight! Check out the list. Give yourself a point for each statement that is true about you. If you score less than 12 – you probably do need a social media marketing agency…
- You’re seeing rapid growth in response to the social media strategy that you came up with yourself.
- Producing audience-prejudiced content is your forte (including beautiful, carefully researched info graphics and bad ass videos)
- Listening and engagement are second nature to you.
- You’re on top of it – earned, owned and paid across every relevant channel.
- Managing interactions and ongoing conversations is as easy for you as breathing.
- Your present grasp of analytics insures that you always know if you’re on track to hit your targets, or if your falling behind. Measurement based on goals? Yep, you got this.
- You’ve identified your influencers, have ongoing conversations with them and they add business value.
- You not only know your advocates but they play a significant role in your business.
- You optimize your content and social activity across paid, earned and owned based on real time social data.
- Word of mouth is part of your approach.
- Social is integrated into your digital marketing and overall brand marketing. So you’ve mastered being found, landing pages, and email.
- You never have enough to do, your campaigns are all stellar and you’re winning honors and awards on a regular basis.
For the rest of you, who aren’t living a Fast Company lifestyle – research social media marketing agencies and look for the next article in this series – How to determine your use-case to work with your future social media marketing agency.
Latest posts by Duncan Alney (see all)
- Marketing Mix Tape: Do These 6 Things to Bring More Traffic to Your Website Now - January 22, 2018
- Three Reasons Why Social Conversations Matter - February 27, 2017
- SHORTHAND: Erik Deckers On Storytelling, Monetizing Relationships & Approaching Influencers - January 9, 2017