Snapchat’s recent update introduced the ability for users to create unique Snapcodes for websites that open inside Snapchat when scanned with the app’s camera.
And creating a Snapcode for your website it easy!
To create a Snapcode from inside the app
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Snapcodes
3. Click Create Snapcode
4. Enter your URL
5. Click Create
You can also add an image to your Snapcode. The app will pull up images from your website to select or you can upload a photo from your phone’s camera roll. You final Snapcode can then be saved to your camera roll for later use.
To create a Snapcode from the web editor
1. Go to https://scan.snapchat.com
2. Log in with your Snapchat username and password
3. Enter your URL
4. Click Make A Snapcode
You can add an image if you’d like. You’ll be prompted to upload one from your computer. Once you’re done, you can download your Snapcode to your desktop (or wherever you save your downloads).
Give this Snapcode a scan to test it out! It’ll take you to Firebelly’s home page.
Interested in exploring more ways your brand can reach an engaged audience on Snapchat? Get it touch!
Latest posts by Chad Richards (see all)
- My New Social Media Marketing Tool Faves Of 2017 - September 4, 2017
- 10 Things I Know To Be True After 10 Years As A Social Media Manager - August 28, 2017
- The Best Time To Post On Instagram In 2017 - August 21, 2017