“What’s the best time to post on LinkedIn?” We hear this question a lot and the answer may disappoint you. Below are my findings from several recent studies on the subject.
The best time to post on LinkedIn
• 7:30-8:30am, Noon and 5-6pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (Source)
• 8am-4pm, Monday through Friday (Source)
• 9am on Wednesdays (Source)
• 10-11am on Tuesdays (Source)
• 5pm, Tuesday through Thursday (Source)
Now, there is certainly some overlap in these studies’ findings. Midweek mornings are looking pretty good. But for the most part, the times are all over the place. The reason why? There is not necessarily one best time to post on LinkedIn. We see this with the brands we work with too—every one is different.
Instead of focusing on publishing at a “best time,” focus on just publishing consistently.
Try posting at different times throughout the day, as well as different days of the week, to see which times generate the most engagement for your particular brand. It may very well be one of the times listed above or it could be something completely different.
Need help with your LinkedIn publishing approach? We’d be happy to help. Get it touch!
Latest posts by Chad Richards (see all)
- My New Social Media Marketing Tool Faves Of 2017 - September 4, 2017
- 10 Things I Know To Be True After 10 Years As A Social Media Manager - August 28, 2017
- The Best Time To Post On Instagram In 2017 - August 21, 2017