“What’s the best time to post on Pinterest?” We hear this question a lot and the answer may disappoint some of you. Below are my findings from several recent studies on the subject.
The best time to post on Pinterest
• 9pm on Fridays and 2pm on Saturdays (Source)
• 1am EST on Fridays (Source)
• 7pm-Midnight, Monday through Friday (Source)
• 8pm-11pm on Saturdays (Source)
• 12am-2pm on Saturdays (Source)
Now there is certainly some overlap in these studies’ findings. Friday and Saturdays are looking pretty good. But for the most part, the times are all over the place. The reason why? There is not necessarily one best time to post on Pinterest. We see this with the brands we work with too—every one is different.
Instead of focusing on publishing at a “best time,” focus on just publishing consistently.
Try posting at different times throughout the day, as well as different days of the week, to see which times generate the most engagement for your particular brand. It may very well be one of the times listed above or it could be something completely different.
Need help with your Pinterest publishing approach? We’d be happy to help. Get it touch!
Latest posts by Chad Richards (see all)
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Blog Posts Of 2017 - December 27, 2017
- Influencer Marketing: An Interview With Duncan Alney & Taylor Carlier - November 29, 2017
- My New Social Media Marketing Tool Faves Of 2017 - September 4, 2017