We wrote a lot of blog posts in 2018, but these 8 were our most popular. So if you didn’t read them earlier in the year, now’s a great time to check them out!
8. Why Sprout Social Is Our Favorite Social Media Management Tool
We’ve been in the social media management game for over 10 years and have used a lot of different social media management tools, but you won’t find a better tool than Sprout Social.
7. Facebook Live: Everything You Need To Know To Not Fail
It’s easy to miss all of the moving parts it takes to successfully produce a Facebook Live video. We have a foolproof list of insider tips and tricks to make sure you produce the perfect Live every time.
6. Firebelly Wins Sprout Social’s Cultivate Award
We’re excited to announce that Firebelly recently took home the Cultivate Award at Sprout Social’s 2018 Sprout Partner Summit in Chicago!
5. 7 Social Media Resolutions Your Brand Should Make Year After Year
Too often, New Year’s resolutions start strong but soon lose their luster. This year, create a plan, break bad social media habits, and implement some simple to-do’s to create a stronger social media presence.
4. #AgencyLife: Stuff Social Media Marketing People Are Preoccupied With
A lot of clients and friends ask us to share more about life at Firebelly. The stuff we’re preoccupied with: music, films, books, etc. Well here it is!
3. A Social Media Manager’s 3 Favorite Social Media Marketing Resources
The social media landscape is constantly changing. Our clients turn to us as a resource to keep them informed on these changes. But where do we turn to stay informed? You’re about to find out.
2. Kelly Andres Joins Firebelly As A Social Media Manager
We’re excited to announce that Kelly Andres has joined the Firebelly team as a Social Media Manager. Get to know a little bit about her!
1. Restaurant Social Media Marketing: Chef Neal Brown Dishes Advice
Restaurant social media marketing was the topic of conversation when Firebelly’s CEO Duncan Alney recently sat down with Chef Neal Brown.
What kinds of blog posts would you like us to write in 2019? Please tweet us and let us know!
Latest posts by Chad Richards (see all)
- The Complete List Of 2019 Food Holidays For Restaurants - January 1, 2019
- Firebelly’s Top 8 Social Media Marketing Blog Posts Of 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Why Sprout Social Is Our Favorite Social Media Management Tool - July 2, 2018